Commercial property is a specialist field, which usually involves considerable financial commitment, whether purchasing or leasing.
Often, the financial details of comparable transactions are subject to non-disclosure agreements. This makes it very difficult for companies looking at acquiring space to fully understand whether or not they are being offered the best deal.
Our consultancy costs are generally a small fraction of the savings we usually secure, combined with other savings and benefits that we commonly negotiate through careful consideration of detailed lease covenants such as rent review clauses, repair obligations, amongst many other considerations.
In terms of identifying appropriate options, retaining Vokins to advise on property acquisition removes the factor of chance from a company’s search, and replaces it with a thorough and methodical programme designed to maximise the number of properties to choose from.
Vokins specialises in the commercial property market and has strong established expertise in commercial property acquisition projects.
By appointing Vokins as your retained acquisition agent, we provide: –
- Extensive knowledge of commercial property and leasing issues, to include access to confidential properties that are not known about generally in the market place.
- Access to the main property databases used exclusively by commercial property agents, containing thousands of records, updated on a daily basis with newly available properties.
- Access to an agents-only mailing and emailing network. This enables us to provide the details of your requirement to hundreds of relevant commercial agents. This can identify opportunities not generally advertised in the market place, or not yet being marketed.
Vokins could act as your specialist outsourced property department.
As part of the service, we generally: –
- Agree with you the brief of your requirement and advise on appropriate strategy.
- Implement a complete search and report to you with suitable properties.
- Arrange and attend inspections with you.
- Prepare detailed proposals in accordance with your requirements.
- Advise and negotiate upon the terms of the transaction.
- Measure the property to confirm the quoting size is accurate.
- Co-ordinate building surveys & schedule of condition reports.
- Work with your solicitors during the legal process through to completion.