Unit 8, Great West Trading Estate, Great West Road, Brentford, TW8 9DN
Warehouse with prominent frontage onto A4 Great West Road Brentford - to be refurbished
9,592 sq ft | £154,200 pax
Unit 8 comprises a mid-terraced warehouse unit with ancillary office accommodation over ground and first floors. The unit has a steel portal frame beneath a pitched roof incorporating translucent roof panels. To the front of the unit is a concertina loading door, and car parking spaces.
The estate provides 24-hour security and has direct frontage onto the A4 Great West Road.
Dilapidations and reinstatement works are to be carried the property.
The Great West Trading Estate is located on the south side of the Great West Road (A4) in Brentford.
The property is within the section known as ‘The Golden Mile’, on account of the quality occupiers located along this stretch of the A4. These include: Sky, Glaxo SmithKline, Dell EMC, Sega, JC Decaux, amongst others.
London’s West End is approximately 8 miles to the east and London Heathrow is approximately 8 miles to the West.
Brentford Mainline station is approximately 10 minutes walk from the estate and connects to London Waterloo in approximately ½ an hour. Boston Manor on the Piccadilly Line is the nearest London underground station.
- Minimum eaves height of 6m rising to 6.75m
- 5m x 5m concertina loading door
- Separate pedestrian entrance
- Skylights and strip lighting to warehouse
- Air conditioned offices on ground and first floors
- Suspended ceilings and CAT II lighting in offices
- Intercom / electronic entry system
- Gas fired blower heater in warehouse
- Separate male & female WCs
- Prominent frontage onto A4 - Great West Road, Brentford