Units 3 & 4, Fairfield Trade Park, Villiers Road, Kingston, KT1 3AY
Two warehouses / trade counter premises available together or separately
12,387 - 26,427 sq ft | £207,482.25 - £442,652.25 pax
Units 3 & 4 comprise part of a purpose-built terrace of four units. The units are constructed of steel portal frame beneath a pitched roof incorporating translucent roof panels. To the front of the units are two loading doors, car parking spaces and yardage.
Fairfield Trade Park is located just off Villiers Road to the south-east of Kingston town centre. The estate is located some two miles fron A3 Kingston Bypass and ten miles from junction 10 of the M25 motorway.
Kingston, Surbiton, Norbiton and Berrylands railway stations are all nearby, providing fast and frequent services to London Waterloo with a journey time of about 16 minutes from Surbiton.
There are two nearby bus stops on Villiers Road, one opposite Hogsmill Lane travelling north into Kingston and the other near the junction of Chapel Hill Road.
- Available together or separately
- Located on well established trade estate
- Two loading doors (H= 5.5m W=6.5m)
- Clear eaves height of 5.5m rising to 6.8m
- Separate pedestrian entrances
- Office accommodation over ground and first floors
- Loading / car parking to front of property
- Gas supply & Three phase power
- WC facilities
- Suitable for a variety of business uses (subject to planning permission)