Unit 1, Skycliff House, Galleymead Road, Colnbrook, SL3 0EN
To let / may sell - Modern warehouse unit with 4.7m eaves height, three storey office pod and car parking
7,071 sq ft | £110,000 - £110,000 pax | £2,100,000 - £2,100,000
Skycliff House is located on Galleymead Road, accessed from Bath Road (A4), a short distance from Heathrow Terminal 5. Both the A4, M4 and Junction 14 of the M25 are within close distance of the property.
Heathrow Terminal 5 provides access to the Underground network as well as the Heathrow Express, a fast route into central London.
Colnbrook is a well-established business location, being home to numerous corporate occupiers. To the south of the property, is the Hilton London Heathrow Hotel, completed in August 2011, set in 13 acres of landscaped grounds with an award-winning on-site restaurant and many other facilities commensurate with the high-quality Hilton Hotel brand.
The property is located in close proximity from Heathrow Terminals 1,2,3 Tube Station and 0.9 miles from junction 14 of the M25.
- Electric roller shutter loading door (H = 4.7m / W = 3.1m)
- Minimum eaves height of 4.8m rising to 6.85m in the warehouse
- Mixture of strip and CAT II lighting
- Triple glazing
- Office accommodation over ground, first and second floors
- Wood flooring to offices
- Separate male and female WCs
- Car parking to the front of the property plus additional yardage