Super-Spec Offices on Super Economic Terms
Free fit out - Free furniture - No dilapidations - Rent free period
3,200 - 25,150 sq ft | Price on application
Chiswick Park is a premier West London Business Park and an internationally recognised business address, attracting a large range of corporate occupiers and has proven to be an extremely successful development.
An assignment, or a new underlease is available for the residue of the lease term until 25 June 2025 outside the 1954 Landlord & Tenant Act (Part II) as amended at a rental of £49.50 per sq. ft. for either part or the whole of the office space.
Chiswick is an established office location and an affluent residential suburb, situated approximately 8 kilometres (5 miles) to the west of Central London. Chiswick Park is situated to the west of Chiswick town centre which is beneficial in terms of the facilities and amenities available.
The development is approximately 0.5 miles from the Chiswick roundabout which connects with the A4 / M4, as well as the A406 North Circular Road and A205 South Circular Road.
Public transport connectivity is very good, with Gunnersbury (District Line) being available a short walk from the development, and Kew Bridge (British Rail) being approximately 10 minutes’ walk from the property. In addition, bus routes pass to the front of the development along the A315 Chiswick High Road.
- Located in a premier West London Business Park
- Spacious, modern ground floor reception with receptionist facilities
- On site Virgin Active gymnasium, range of food and catering offerings
- Air conditioning
- Suspended ceilings with recessed lighting
- Three compartment underfloor channel trunking via a raised access floor
- 6 on-site car parking spaces
- High quality contemporary detailed finishes and fittings
- Good floor to ceiling height and excellent natural light