108, Windmill Road, Sunbury-on-Thames, TW16 7HB
Freehold warehouse / production unit for sale in Sunbury-on-Thames with solar roof panels and good car parking provisions
7,461 sq ft | £1,850,000
The property comprises ground floor warehouse / storage / production space with office accommodation over ground and first floors.
The property benefits from three loading doors and separate pedestrian access, a minimum eaves height of 3.3m rising to 5.95m in the warehouse area, solar roof panels, a mixture of LED strip and panel lighting, offices and an additional first floor office mezzanine.
Externally, there are approximately 15 car parking spaces to the front of the property and a loading area to side.
The property is prominently located on Windmill Road, off Staines Road West (A308) in Sunbury-on-Thames. Junction One of the M3 motorway is within one mile, providing good access to Central London, the M25 (junction 12) and Heathrow Airport.
Sunbury and Upper Halliford mainline stations are approximately a 10-minute walk from the property and provides direct services to London Waterloo in approximately 50 minutes.
- Rare freehold industrial property with prominent frontage onto Windmill Road, Sunbury
- 3 loading doors and separate pedestrian access
- Minimum eaves height of 3.3m rising to 5.95m
- Solar roof panels (producing c. 45kw)
- Offices over ground and first floors
- 15 car parking spaces / loading area
- Three phase power & gas supply
- LED strip & panel lighting
- Gas fired blower heaters in warehouse
- Offices with suspended ceilings
- Kitchen & WCs