- 3 property portfolio for sale - Freehold
- Close to public transport and amenities
- Planning obtained to redevelop in part
- Further redevelopment potential STPP
The site is located in Hounslow town centre with frontage to both Hanworth Road (A315) and School Road.
Public transport and amenities are good, with Hounslow East Underground station (Piccadilly Line), Hounslow BR station and numerous bus routes all readily accessible to the property. The extensive retail and restaurant facilities of the High Street and the indoor shopping complex at the Treaty Centre are all close by.
The M4 is approximately 3.5 miles distant, the M3 approximately 4.5 miles and Heathrow Airport approximately 5.5 miles.
3 PROPERTY PORTFOILO IN HOUNSLOW TOWN CENTRE WITH PLANNING PERMISSION TO REDEVELOP PART OF THE SITE
*CLICK THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL BROCHURE WITH FURTHER INFORMATION*
4-6 Hanworth Road is prominently positioned on the south side of the A315 in Hounslow Town Centre. Hounslow East Underground station (Piccadilly Line) is the closest tube line, and Hounslow British Rail station and the facilities of the extensive High Street are all within walking distance. The M4 is approximately 4 miles to the north and the M3 approximately 3 miles to the south. Heathrow Airport is approximately 4 miles away.
The site comprises the following 3 properties:-
4-6 HANWORTH ROAD
- Existing building over 2 floors with community use.
- Planning permission to redevelop over basement, ground and 2 upper floors – community and residential use.
REAR WORKSHOP AND YARD
- Redevelopment potential (subject to planning permission).
- Approximately 1,410 sq. ft. of workshop space.
- Lease on flexible rolling agreement at an annual rent of £15,000 per annum exclusive.
5 SCHOOL ROAD
- End of terrace Victorian 2 storey house (4 Bedrooms).
- Let on an assured short hold tenancy at an annual rent of rent of £18,960.
- 12 month lease from 01.06.2017.
Subject to planning permission, there is scope to potentially redevelop the rear workshop, and an indicative sketch has been produced by architects showing a pair of semi-detached cottages within the footprint of this site.
PRICE: Offers are invited in excess of £1,500,000 (One Million, Five Hundred Thousand Pounds) subject to contract.
VAT: VAT is applicable
EPC: Available upon request.
LEGAL COSTS: Both parties to bear their own legal costs.
Available upon requestViewing
By appointment with Vokins Chartered Surveyors